Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How do you get ready for snow?

We may get a few inches of snow tomorrow night into Fri morning...maybe, we'll see! So, thinking about snowstorms (which this one will NOT be), I think I may do some things to prepare, that no one else does! Most people head to the grocery store for bread & milk, etc...I get baking supplies...something about snowstorms makes me want to bake...and eat those little hotdog pigs-in-a-blanket things! I know...like I said, I may be the only one to prepare like this for a snowstorm. Although, this may be the weirdest...I go around the house and empty every garbage can, and take all the trash outside! Something about being stuck with overflowing garbage cans while being inside because of snow totally grosses me out! I don't do it too early-on in the storm either, 'cause then there's a chance that there will be more, I wait until it starts to accumulate outside, and then take my final trip to the big can outside, before I no longer want to go out in the snow! A little more normal...I also like to stock up on magazines....the trashier the better!

How about you? Any other trash-collectors out there?

Let it snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment