Thursday, January 7, 2010

What do you think about Kate's new look?


Yes, that really is Kate Gosselin, formerly of Jon & Kate Plus Eight! I barely recognized her! She's on the cover of the new People magazine with her new 'do. As you can see, she now has LONG hair! Celeb hairstylist, Ted Gibson, is the one responsible...it took him 20 hours to add HUNDREDS of hair extensions to her short 'do! WOW! She looks completely different! He says she was open to the change, but is still getting used to it! She says, "it's good to have hair again...a fresh start, a fresh me, a fresh life!" The kids probably woke up one morning and said, "Who the heck are you?" HAHA! Funny...Hailey Glassman, Jon's very bitter ex-girlfriend, loves it and says she looks hot!
What do you think? I'm still deciding!
Chris

4 comments:

  1. I think it looks fake, she should have just waited for her natural hair to grow. I think that would have looked better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh, I think it looks fake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she looks ridiculous. But she also looked ridiculous before, with the spikes. If I were Ted Gibson, I wouldn't go advertising that I was responsible for her new look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you're new do looks like a Photoshop job, it's not really working for you, is it?

    ReplyDelete