Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Did you get it done yet?

Holiday shopping, that is! How can you not think about it? I'm already getting a ton of catalogs, and the Hot Holiday Toy list is already out! I have to get some Pillow Pets before they're all gone! Believe it or not, my cousins & I are already planning our dinner/holiday shopping trip (we shop all together for each other's kids...makes it so much easier!) I've vowed to get all my shopping done early this year so I'm not a lunatic the week before, and I can sit back, and enjoy the season! We'll see if it actually happens, but I've got the best intentions! :) I've started...well, sort of....I already know some of the gifts I'm getting people. Does that count?

Anybody already finished????? Wrapped?????

1 comment:

  1. Done and done. All I've got left to do is the wrapping, which can be done this Saturday morning. Have fun on Black Friday!

    ReplyDelete