Tuesday, September 28, 2010

How late is too late to send a bday card?

My college roommate, Jenn's bday is the day before Brady's...Sept 20. Ever since Brady was born, I'm always late in sending her something, because I'm now planning Brady's bday festivities! I can never get it together in time to send it early, and check it off the checklist, so it always gets pushed back 'til after Brady's bday. I still want her to know I'm thinking about her. She's not on faceboook or that would be an easy fix! So, how late is too late to send her (or anyone) a bday card? I know they have the "belated" section at the card store, but how belated can you be before it's embarrassing? LOL! By the way, I finally maied her card yesterday, so it's a week late. Ok?

3 comments:

  1. Anything over 2 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 week is good so she still feels important haha! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life gets busy and I think anytime you get to it should make her feel special. A call on or near her big day will let me know you remembered and a little something else will be the candle on the cake!

    ReplyDelete