Thursday, September 23, 2010

What are the best new tv shows?

Everyone keeps telling me that I have to watch this show or that show...there are a bunch of new ones kicking off this week! My sister liked "Better With You" last night on ABC...the one right before "Modern Family." If I'm going to watch a show I like to get in on it at the beginning, know what I mean? Catching up is so hard! So, now's the time to start watching( with all my spare time, yeah right!). I loved Glee this week...def watching that, and 90210, although I haven't seen the 1st 2 episodes of this season yet...I know, I have some TiVo catching up to do! Toni Ryan liked the new Hawaii Five-O. I can't wait til Amazing Race starts again on Sunday (Have you seen the watermelon video on YouTube? OMG! Ouch!).

What are you watching & liking????

1 comment:

  1. My fiance and I tried watching a bunch of new shows (against his wishes, lol) and didn't like any of them! The ones we tried were Mike & Molly, Better with You, _____ My Dad Says and Outsourced. None of them were funny, they felt like they were trying to force comedy, and they were very corny. I also tried Running Wilde and Raising Hope, but they were terrible. We're just sticking with our usual favorites, like The Amazing Race, Hell's Kitchen, The Office, The Middle and Flipping Out. We also DVRd The Whole Truth, but haven't had time to watch it yet. I also love The Good Wife, but that hasn't started yet.

    ReplyDelete