Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What was your fav Halloween costume as a kid?

My parents came for a visit on Monday, and my mom brought some old pics from the family albums of me in different costumes on Halloween. Oh my! LOL! You'll see some on the PST website as we get closer to Halloween. I was Scooby Doo one year, a bunny rabbit one year, a witch, there were a bunch! Brady loved looking at the pics of his mommy in costumes, so he asked if he could try on his Iron Man costume. Sure! He loves it! It fits him well too...he didn't want to take it off! he's been some cute things too...a policeman, Batman, and now Iron Man. I already took pics of him in it, incase he's too Halloween crazy that night to pose! LOL! I think my fav Halloween costume as a kid was when my friend, Jenny, and I were a pair of dice! We wore cardboard boxes that we had cut head, arm, and leg holes in, and we painted all the dots on them...just like a pair of dice. I think we won a prize too at the Cranbury Lions Club costume contest! Ahhh, the memories!

What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid?


Let's hear 'em!

1 comment:

  1. my mom made me and my older sister a clown and bride costume and the next year we switched...they were great costumes!

    ReplyDelete