Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Does losing something mess up your universe?

Ok...I'm a little dramatic at times...LOL! I have a routine in the morning to get me out of the door on time....and I can't sway from it, or I'll be late...well, I was almost late this morning! After I finally drag my butt out of bed, I go to the window and start my car with my remote-starter...awesome thing to have in the cold weather! When I went to do it this morning, the starter key fob thingy was not where I thought I had put it before going to bed last night. Crap! Where is it? I don't have time for this...and God forbid I go outside to a car that hasn't been warmed up! LOL! ;) So, my frantic search started...I couldn't find it anywhere! Of course, I'm searching in the dark, 'cause John's sleeping. I figured if he's sleeping he wouldn't see the light of a flashlight, so I quickly got a flashlight, thinking I'd find it right away...wrong! It was like a light show in our bedroom this morning! Still, no luck! I know I brought it upstairs with me, 'cause I almost didn't! I got halfway up the stairs to go to bed last night, realized I didn't have it with me, and went back down to get it out of my handbag! UGH! I was going into a complete tizzy, and the time was ticking! I had to leave without it, and I froze the whole way to work (ok, maybe a little exaggeration), but it was chilly this morning, and I only have about a 10 min drive to the radio station, so if the car's not warmed up, it doesn't have time to before I'm almost at work! How could it have disappeared like that...I knew I had it! UGH! My entire universe felt thrown off! Thank God, John texted me right after I got to work, and said he had found it under the foot of our bed! How did he know that I had lost it? He was asleep! I guess my light show and frantic searching for something on my hands and knees gave him a clue! LOL!!! So, all is right with the world!

Don't you feel like your whole universe if messed up if you lose something you know you just had? Drives me crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment