Monday, June 6, 2011

Huh?

Last night, while watching the season finale of "Sister Wives" I got a text from my friend, Jen. It said, "Can you pick me up some grape ice pops?" We don't live that far from each other, so it wouldn't be that crazy for me to do thatfor her if I was out, but a weird request at 9pm-ish, when she knows I'm home in my jammies, don't you think? So I texted back, "Huh?" Then, a long pause between texts. She texted back, "Oooppps! Wrong person! I hit you instead of Ryan (her hubby)." He husband was grocery shopping at the time! I cracked up!

Have you ever done that...texted the wrong person by accident?

Newman did once...he texted one of his female friends, "Let's do it" in response to his buddy wanting to play bball or something! LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah..... I've done that many times...I've even received the wrong messages!!
    but my worst experience was sending a picture to the wrong person. One meant for my husband's eyes only.... thankfully it went to my best friend and she deleted it.... and then has mocked me since. LOL

    ReplyDelete