Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Is it a guy thing?

My husband is the worst at giving me messages when people call for me and I'm not home! I need to train my friends to call on my cell after they've talked to John at home! A couple of weeks ago, one of my besties was back home for Florida for only 2 days, and wanted to stop by. Do you think he told me? Nope! I totally missed seeing her...I was so bummed! When I asked if she called, he said, "Yeah, she called a couple of days ago!" A couple of days ago? What? If you forgot to give me the message that night, it never came back to you? LOL! His excuse is always the same thing, that when I'm not home, he's busy doing stuff...dinner, bath, bed, etc for the kids, and he forgets to tell me! I believe him, but then, write it down! Honestly, it used to bug me a lot more, now I've just trained myself to check the caller id when I come home, ask him if he talked to whoever is on there, and then it triggers his memory! It works.

Men! HAHA! Or, is it just my man?????

2 comments:

  1. Nope Chris... It's most men (sorry guys). I go by the caller ID... but mainly now I give out my cell #

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why I never EVER answer the phone. Then it's on the machine and nobody can blame me.

    ReplyDelete