Monday, June 27, 2011

What am I Going to Be Like When He Graduates from High School or College?

Brady gradauted from Preschool on Friday. They even wore little caps & gowns...so cute! When we walked in, all the moms were handed a pack of tissues, and boy did I need them! My little baby boy is growing up so fast, and the realization was hitting me hard! All the moms were crying too...how could they be going to Kindergarten already? They just started to walk & talk, didn't they? LOL! When the lights went down for the slideshow of their 3 years at the preschool, the moms weren't the only ones crying...there were even a few dads...not naming any names! ;) When they called his name to go up & get his diploma, they read a little summary of him: "When Brady goes to college he wants to study cooking (he loves to help John cook), he's going to marry his mom!" Awwww....I cried even harder! Etc, etc. He never wants to leave me...yay! Although, you moms of teenagers will probably tell me, I'll want him to leave when he gets older! LOL! After all the crying I had to go up and present the class gift...ugh! I was a mess! Thank God I wore waterproof mascara!

On to Kindergarten! Any bus followers out there? I swear I won't be!

1 comment:

  1. Please don't follow the bus, I hated when parents did that. All I could think of is if you are so worried about your child on the bus and you have the time to follow me then take your kid to school every day

    ReplyDelete