Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Mark October 15th On Your Calendar for Mercer County Cultural Festival!

It's going to be a blast! Come hang with me at Mercer County Cultural Festival and celebrate all the unique cultures in our area! It'll be like traveling around the world, without getting on a plane! I can't wait! Bring the whole family to Mercer County Park Saturday, October 15th anytime from 11am til 6pm. Admission is free. There will crafters, artists, dance, drum & band performances, and of course amazing food...lots of it!!!! I'm saving my appetite for a big 'ole Gyro...I'm Greek...if you haven't had one, you must! You can also enjoy the best Italian, Indian, African, Puerto Rican, Mexican (I LOVE empanadas!), Polish (we always have Kielbasa at family parties), and Thai/Asian food! You'll be stuffed when you leave, but stuffed and happy! I want my kids to know their heritage, so this is the perfect way to introduce them to it! There will be a Children's Area where they can get their face painted, have a Henna Tattoo painted on, & more!

For all of the fun details go to http://wpst.com/culturalfestival.

See you at Mercer Couty Park October 15th!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment