Friday, January 8, 2010

I saw my 1st episode of Jersey Shore last night...

...and I think I'm hooked! I found myself not wanting to turn it off! I was literally sitting on the edge of my couch telling myself to stop watching and go to bed...because it was my night to get up with the baby, plus, I get up at 4:30 am for work...and it was getting close to 11pm! But, there I stayed, on the couch until it was over! Crazy! It's one of those shows that's soooo bad, that it's actually sooo good! Do they all really think they're good-looking? They're so funny they way they dress & primp before a night of clubbin'! The guys ritual of "gym, tan, laundry" is hysterical! The Situation (yes, that's what they call one of the guys!) explained...you've gotta keep the bod lookin' good, then tan it (why? you're at the beach!), and then, the outfits gotta look good for the good bod! I was laughing! I like JWoww...although, what's up with her club outfits...it looks like she wearing her black undies out...and those stockings...yikes! Does she really think she looks hot? I also can't understand what a lot of them say because there is so much slang, and they have some kind of accents...not sure what accent it is, but, anyway! HAHA! I did a lot of rewinding on my TiVo! Oh, and the fighting...I've never seen girls wanting to get into bar fights so bad! Last night JWoww fought with some girls for calling Snooki fat, and Snooki was itchin' to get in it! Cracks me up!

I just have to say that I've never seen those types of people at the Jersey Shore where I used to & still hang out! To say that's what it's like at the Jersey Shore, as a whole, is absolutely not true! Not to say I don't like them...I'd love to run into Snookie at Seaside one day...I bet that would be an interesting conversation! HAHA!

What do think about the show?

1 comment:

  1. i think its such a trashy show and i cant watch it at all. haha

    ReplyDelete