Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My "Harvest Pumpkin Brownies" recipe

I mentioned that I made Pumpkin Brownies on the show the other morning, and got so many requests for the recipe, so here you go:

1 can 15 or 16 oz pumpkin
4 eggs
3/4 cup vegetable oil
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups flour
2 cups sugar
1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt

Beat pumpkin, eggs, oil, and vanilla until well mixed. Combine dry ingredients. Stir into pumpkin mixture and mix well. Pour into greased 15x10x1 baking pan. Bake at 350 for 20-25 min or until you do the wooden toothpick test and it comes out clean. Frost with vanilla or cream cheese frosting....or leave them plain...John doesn't like frosting on them. I do...LOL!

Enjoy! They're soooo good! They're John's favorite thing that I bake!

Let me know how they turn out!

2 comments:

  1. These sound so good and easy to make. I am definitely going to make them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok Chris...Pumpkin is my thing...Rita's had a pupkin cream ice that was to die for...will try this soon..thanks for sharing..shannon moscarello

    ReplyDelete