Monday, March 28, 2011

In trouble with the law again!

LOL...the funniest thing happened to me while I was on my stay-cation! I went outlet shopping one of the days to get the kids some spring clothes...I actually got all of us some spring clothes. Anyway, when I went to checkout at one of the children's clothing stores, they thought I was trying to pass counterfeit money! They called security, the whole nine yards! Me? LOL! Let me explain: I was the only one in the store, and brought my stuff up to the register to pay. There were two girls at the register who were chatting away about their boyfriends, etc....weren't paying any attention to me! When I went to pay in cash, I accidentally gave some of Brady's play coins, as I was trying to give exact change! I didn't even realize that he had put some of the money from his play cash register in my wallet! They make play money look so real these days! LOL! She took the money, still talking to the other cashier about what they had done over the weekend. I wasn't in a rush, and like I said I was the only one in the store, so whatever. I checked my phone while she took her sweet ole time. I didn't even realize that she had noticed the play nickel and alerted security...I guess they had problems with counterfeitters in the past! When I realized that it was play money, and convinced them, we all got abig laugh over it! Too funny! Thanks Brady!

No comments:

Post a Comment