Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ooops!

John put our 1-yr-old daughter, Bailey, to bed last night. They read books, she drinks her milk, they rock in the rocking chair for a little bit, then she goes to sleep. Awww...he's so cute with her. I was in Brady's room, reading with him, when we starting hearing noises from her nursery. Dresser drawers opening & closing, etc. I thought they were both asleep...while rocking Bailey, John sometimes puts himself to sleep! Lol! All of a sudden he comes out of her room without his shirt on...which was weird! He comes into Brady's room and says, "I forgot to put a diaper on her!" OMG! She had peed all over him! She was soaked, he was soaked...we were all laughing! He had started to change her diaper before bed, he took the old one off, but then just put her little onesie & jammies on, without putting a new diaper on! He said, "I don't know what I was thinking!" I think it was a case off TWP syndrome...tired working parent syndrome! :) Ever have a case of TWP Syndrome? Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment