Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Outrageous Kid Parties!

Has anyone seen that show on TLC? It was on after Cake Boss last night, so I saw a little bit of it, and I don't think I'll ever watch it again! Crazy! I had to laugh...last night was little Aniston's 8th bday party, and her mom (dad was out of town making all the money that mom is spending) threw her a Rock Star party...red carpet, band, ferris wheel, hummer limo, the works...pricetag: $30 grand! Yup...$30 grand! What? Insane! I don't care if you have the money or not, what are you teaching your child at that age? What the heck are they going to do for her 9th bday...or her sweet 16, and I don't want to think about what her prom's going to be like! I spent about $400 on Brady's superhero 5th bday party and I was scared to tell anybody how much I spent 'cause I thought they'd think I was crazy! That was nothing compared to this! LOL! The mom said she can't put a pricetag on her daughter's happiness...omg...what about her bratiness? Total diva at 8 years old...disturbing!



Have you thrown your kid an over-the-top bday party? C'mon, admit it...or, do you know someone that has?

No comments:

Post a Comment