Friday, May 20, 2011

An Anniversary TraditionYou Should Start!

Yesterday was our 10th wedding anniversary...time flies! Since it was in the middle of the week, we hadn't planned to go out anywhere to celebrate...we're headed into NYC for some fun tomorrow! I can't wait for some quality hubby/wife time...we certainly don't get much of that these days! But, I didn't want the day to go unrecognized, so I suggested that we watch our wedding video after the kids went to bed. He didn't seem as excited at the idea as I did, but, said that was fine...even though there was a playoff hockey game on! LOL! Well, we had the best time reliving the memories of that day! I cried at John's vows all over again, and we laughed so hard at everyone drinking & dancing all night at the reception! All the mushy-gushy feelings came rushing back! Honestly, we felt a closeness, it was really nice! Sniff, sniff! LOL! If you don't have time to watch the video, flip through your wedding photo album...that would work too! You may be surprised how it makes you feel! Just a little love tip from me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment