Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

Is all this rain making you tired? We're all suffering here at the office! Dave could have easily taken a nap during the show today! LOL! I'm the type of person who needs sun! It make me happier, puts a little pep in my step, and I can just get more accomplished when the weather's nice. You would think just the opposite, that you could get more accomplished when it's rainy because you can't go out and have fun, so you can plug away at whatever you're doing. But no, I just want to curl up & read or catch up on TiVo! Funny how weather affects you! I'm going to go home & turn on all the lights in the house and see if that helps...you're welcome PSE&G!

2 comments:

  1. can barely get out of bed on rainy days and try not to fall asleep at my work desk. Just want to curl up on the couch and sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally with you, Chris! I feel like I'm drugged in this weather! I crave putting on a sweatsuit and crawling under the covers to sleep, read or both! It completely zaps my energy and leaves me completely "blah." The house lights just don't seem to have the same effect as the sun, but good luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete